Beverages: Red









Hestia Cabernet Sauvignon by Mr. Shannon Jones
Columbia Valley


La Quercia 
Grape:  Montepulciano d'Abruzzo



The Jack, Cabernet Sauvignon WA 10/34


💕
03132016 DC
This bottle of red exceeded it's recommended drinking period.  I followed instruction and decant this bottle carefully and with two and half hours of time to breath.  Since 2003, this bottle is carrying thirteen years of age in it.  I don't know if this bottle is stored properly or not because it was a gift to me.  It is fun to wait and taste the result.  The waiting and special handling are well worth it.  I think this may be one of the best bottles I ever enjoyed.  To top it off, I enjoyed it at home.  I was extra wonderful.





The accurately aged wine color.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

江綺媚

Recipe: Lemon Chicken Wings【檸檬雞翼】by 吾淑吾食 (ReEdited)+++